Just For Fun® Rubber Stamps is looking for new Designers to work with their images and products. If you are interested in applying, please email the following to Sherry Cheever, Design Team Coordinator:
- Your name and contact information
- 4 pictures of your best work (cards, layouts or altered projects) It is not necessary that these projects use Just For Fun images.
- Link to your blog and online gallery
- A list of Design Teams you are currently on
This call will remain open until 12:00 Noon EST, Thursday, April 22, 2010. New Designers will be chosen by April 26, 2010.
Design Team Members will commit to a term of six
months. At the end of the six months, a review will be made by the Design
Team Coordinator with the Designer.
A minimum of six projects are to be posted on your blog
and/or online gallery by the end of each month.
Four/five of these projects will be for the weekly challenges hosted on
the Just For Fun® Blog. All projects must include a products list,
simple directions and use 100% Just For Fun® images. Periodically,
there will be a call for your projects to be used as samples in stores, the
booth and/or at shows. All projects will
be mailed to Just For Fun®
within one week of the call (unless otherwise noted.
Design Team Members will receive:
- A Starter Package of Images
- Monthly and/or Quarterly Images, depending upon Designer’s
need and team requirements
- New Releases when produced
- Discount on Product Available on the Site
are asked to upload all projects to an album in the Group. This is where Just
For Fun® reviews the images to
prepare for shows.
All requests for stamps will be made through the Design Team
Coordinator via email.
Just For Fun® Rubber Stamps is a family
business and our goal is to make the Design Team feel like a family as
well. Communication is highly encouraged between the team and all
concerns and/or questions should be addressed immediately with the Design Team