Friday, June 4, 2010

Just For Fun Friday - Color Challenge #14

It's time for another Just For Fun Friday Color Challenge!  But first CONGRATULATIONS to the winner of Color Challenge 13:  Davi from Alstromeria's Artistry!  Davi please email Sherry at scheever@insightbb.com to find out how to claim your 25% discount!





The colors this week were brought to us by Kat.  She challenged the Design Team and you to make a monochromatic card:




JFFCC14

We would love
to have you play along with
our Design
Team! All you need do is make a card/project using the above colors and
post a
direct link to your project using Mr. Linky below. It’s not necessary
that you
use Just For
Fun®
stamps; we simply invite you to play along, and who knows . . . you might win a 25% Discount at Just For Fun's new website.



For
inspiration on how each of our
Designers used
these colors, the following Designers are participating this week:





Thanks for stopping by today and we hope you enjoy the challenge!







5 comments:

  1. It is already Saturday night and I'm the first to post. Hope everyone is "In The PINK".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love monochromatic cards! I created an atc in shades of brown. Thanks for looking. Aisling

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope my little card fits your challenge I've only used Pink Petticoat papers in Blue Berry blue (and white)
    ((Lyn))
    (Never been in through twitter before!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've posted my card, done in shades of blue. I love the look of monochromatic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops, I only read monochromatic, you'll have to delete me, my entry is pinks.Sorry, I'll read more carefully next time.

    ReplyDelete