We are looking for committed and talented designers who love to create with Just For Fun Rubber Stamps including stamped cards, scrapbook pages, home decor and altered art.
Design Team Requirement:
- Term is for 6 months starting Janunary 1, 2013 through June 30, 2013
- Each DT member will receive a starter kit with various stamps with which you will be required to use to create projects once a week.
- Each DT member will be required to post weekly their projects on the JFF blog on your assigned day as well as upload projects to the JFF Facebook page. We encourage you to post projects to your personal blog as well as other online galleries.
- DT members main requirement is to promote JFF Rubber Stamps as the main focus of the projects created.
- Edited to add: At this time the call is only open to US residents.
Design Team Benefits:
- Free stamps to design with.
- A link to your blog from our web site and blog.
- Design Team badge for your blog.
- Yahoo group for DT members only.
How to Apply:
- Submit two original stamped projects, (if you have JFF stamps please use them but it is not necessary) photograph your completed projects, include any special technique step shots as well as a supply list, simple instructions.
- Submit a short bio, including your name, address phone number, link to your blog, facebook page and any online galleries.
- List of current and past design team positions.
- Email photos and all requested information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline to apply is 11:59 PM EST November 30
- DT announcement will be December 10