Thursday, January 24, 2013

Butterfly Wishes

Hi everyone, Anita here today with a card to share. 
I started with the fabulous sketch provided by team member Linda
As always I switched it up a little! 
I started with a black card base (A2 size) and my papers are from the  
Basic Grey Fiction line. For my image I stamped Queen Anne's Lace in 
a chocolate brown. After it was dry I stamped it again with VersaMark and 
heat embossed it with white powder. I used a stipple brush and an apricot ink to color around the stamped images so make the white stand out. I stamped Butterfly Kisses from the Sentiments 3 sheet
     The butterfly punch is Jenni Bowlin and my inks are Tsukineko. 

Anita



2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the technique you used. I'm going to have to try it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great creation. Like everything about it. The Queen Ann's Lace is sooooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete