Monday, January 7, 2013

Hearts and Daisies

Hello! Nancy Y here sharing my first project as a Just For Fun Rubber Stamps Design Team member! I hope my card inspires you to have some fun with your stamps!


To create the background on my card, I used one of the background textures and the balloon string from the Birthday Unmounted Sheet, along with a Small Loop Daisy stamp. I thought the balloon strings made fun stems for the flowers! Next I colored the daisies in the background with watercolors and inked the edges of the card with an ink blending tool.

I stamped two hearts from the Heart Cube stamp and another small loop daisy on a separate piece of cardstock, colored them with watercolors, cut them out, and attached them to the stems. I attached the finished piece to a card base and completed the card by placing a small clear gem in the center of the daisy, then added some pink lace, tulle, silver sparkle twine, and a button to the bottom edge.


Supplies used:

Just For Fun Rubber Stamps:
Birthday Unmounted Sheet - UMS7015
Small Loop Daisy - A3350
Heart Cube - CB9026

Distress inks
Prisma Watercolors
Brown Archival Ink
Pink Lace
Tulle
Silver Sparkle Twine
Button
Clear Gem
Cardstock

Happy Stamping!!!
Nancy Y :D

4 comments:

  1. I love how you made the hearts to look like balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card...so festive it just makes me smile to look at it.

    ReplyDelete