Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Just Because I Love You


     Good Morning.  It's Lisa with my newest project for Just for Fun.  I am so excited to be able to share my creation with you.  For my card I started with the white card base and then cut a mat of red card stock and I stamped  the red card stock with the cupid stamp from the Romantic Cube Stamp using Versamark to created a patterned card stock.  Then I cut a mat of plaid card stock and then cut it on the diagonal and attached it to the bottom part of the red card stock.  I attached a piece of ribbon to the mats and added three heart brads to the bottom left corner, then attached to the card front.  I cut another piece of white card to stamp Long Stem Rose.  I colored the image to with Copic markers and the matted the stamped image with both red and black card stock and then attached to the center of the card front.   I stamped the Just Because I Love You sentiment on a piece of white card stock and then cut it out using a tag punch.  I attached the tag to the bottom corner of the stamped image and then added a small bow to finish it off.  

Just For Fun Stamps Used:
Long Stem Rose F1145
Romantic Cube CB9020
Sentiments 3 UMS7020

Other Products Used:
White, Red and Black card stock
Love Me Plaid card stock
Tag punch
Red organza ribbon
Memento Ink Tuxedo Black
Versamark Ink
Heart Brads
Copic Markers: RV29, G21

Finished Card Size:  8”x 5-3/8”
 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card and I live how you used the Cupid to create the background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, I love the bright red rose. It is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card..nice, nice colors and imagery.

    ReplyDelete