Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Just Because....

Welcome to the Just For Fun Rubber Stamps blog! We have an exciting new design team to get your creative juices flowing in 2013. Please follow along with us as we showcase many of the JFF Rubber Stamps you have grown to love, along with new designs that surely will find their way into your heart as well as your collection.

For our first post of the year I, Janine Blackwelder will be kicking things off.  Then, you'll see our new design team members posting daily with great projects to inspire you.

So without further a do, here is my first JFF project for 2013. It features an image called American Beauties and it measures 3-3/4" x 5-1/4".


I chose to stamp the image with black ink then die cut it with a Spellbinders™ Scalloped Circle die template. Then I colored it with Copic markers and embellished it with rhinestones. I used RV-02, 04, 06, 09, 69 for the Roses and G-43, 46 for the stem and leaves, with C-2 outlined around the edges. 

Next, I layered it up with some embossed card stock, lace, a couple of die cuts and "Just because I love you" sentiment from the Sentiments 3 unmounted sheet to complete my card. 

I hope you have enjoyed our first project of 2013 and will join us tomorrow when our newest design team member, Amber will be posting her first JFF project!

Supplies used:
  • JFF Stamps: UMS7020-Sentiments 3, H2247-American Beauties
  • Spellbinders™: Scalloped Circle Die Templates, Fancy Framed Tags Two
  • Cherry Lynn Designs Die: Fanciful Flourish
  • Tsukineko: Momento-Tuxedo Black, Rose Bud
  • Cuttlebug Embossing Folder 
  • Rhinestones and Lace
Be sure to check out the sale on the JFF web site. Everything is 35% off now through Jan. 18, 2013.

Happy Stamping!
Janine

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Janine ~ Love those colors and all the beautiful details!!!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely creation. The roses are so beautiful. I love the colors that you choose.

    ReplyDelete