Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Just For Fun Stamped Gift Bag

This week our challenge was to create a project based off of this sketch created by Just For Fun design team member Linda. We, also, needed to use the Sentiment stamps.  This gift bag was my take on that.  I started with a pre-purchased gift bag and cut a 7" x 9" card stock rectangle in half.  I ran a piece of Washi tape down the edge of it to add some color and interest and the 3 brads to represent the circles in the sketch.  I cut another piece of red cardstock that measures 3" x 6" and ran it through my Spellbinders using the Flourish Impressabilities piece.  I stamped my images on some white card stock using the hearts from the Romantic Cube stamps and used my Green and Antique Pink Letraset markers to add some color to the hearts.  I,then, stamped the sentiment in black ink using the Sentiments 3 stamps set and adhered everything to the bag to finish it.   
 
 
I will be using this bag and several others I've created on my first Saturday Craft Fair Online Class. I will show you techniques to use to decorate bags and more. You will be taught so much that I've named the class, "Gift Bag Madness Made Easy." If  you'd like to join me Saturday, January 26th at the Saturday Craft Fair be sure to "like" the Saturday Craft Fair page on Facebook.  You do need a Facebook account for this.   Once you have you will be able to see all of the fabulous classes being offered by many talented artists every Saturday each month and be given the links to our classrooms.   

5 comments:

  1. What a great way to use the sketch. I love the gift bag idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch and what a lovely bag.

    ReplyDelete