Ink Stained Roni here with a fun collage card for your approval...
I wanted to go vintage with my first card for the new year blending it with the beautiful reds and pinks of Valentine's Day.
1. Stamp the rose image on the cardstock using archival ink. Stamp a second rose on scrap paper to be used as a mask.
2. Cut out mask rose and place it over the original. Stamp sheet music, drama queen and various post cards with Archival & Distress Inks.
3. Stamp the air mail image with red ink and sentiment with black archival ink.
4. Color the rose using Sectrum Noir markers.
5. Apply various shades of brown and pink Distress Inks to the background using the Ink Blending Tool.
6. Stamp the lace around the edge.
7. Highlight the drama queen's head band with dots of Bisque Liquid Pearls.
8. Mat on a cream, pink and brown cardstock panel.
9. Add a bit of sparkle by adding a touch of Crystal Stickles Glitter Glue to the corners.
Hope you enjoy!
Ink Stained Roni