Thursday, January 17, 2013

Valentine's Day Card ~ Card Sketch #1

Hi Everyone -
 
Ink Stained Roni here
and
I'm happy to be able to post our very first card sketch!

Here is the JFF Sketch
 (made by our very talented Linda) ~
JFF Sketch #1
And....
here is the card I made using this sketch ...
JFF - Sketch 1 001
Just For Fun Rubber Stamps used:
 
I stamped the rose on white cardstock and colored with Spectrum Noir Markers.
It was trimmed and mounted on red & black cardstock panels.
 
The "charms" were stamped on red cardstock with black ink then highlighted with a silver gel pen then trimmed.
 
The sentiment was stamped on white cardstock and matted on red & black cardstock bits.
 
I cut two different sheets of pattern paper, which were inked along the edges then mounted on my card blank; the rose, charms and sentiment were then mounted on the card panel.
 
Be sure to stay tuned to the blog for more inspiring examples using this sketch!

3 comments:

  1. Roni, I love your take on the sketch! Highlighting with the silver pen is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete