Thursday, January 31, 2013

Warm Thoughts

Hello Everyone! Nancy Y here today with a card I created using Just For Fun Rubber Stamps. To create this card I used scrap paper to mask out a rectangular area, then stamped the Tree With Berries image twice (side by side) in the exposed area. Next I used an ink blending tool and distress ink to fill in the area, removed the scrap paper and scored two lines above and two lines below the inked area to frame it out. To finish the card I stamped the 'Sending You Warm Thoughts' sentiment, added tiny clear gems to some of the berries, and attached the finished piece to my card base. Very Simple!


 

 

Supplies Used:

Just For Fun Rubber Stamps:
Tree With Berries ~ G3584
Sentiments 3 ~ UMS7020

Bazzill Basics cardstock
StazOn Ink - jet black
Distress Ink - tattered rose
Martha Stewart Score Board
Clear Gems

Happy Stamping!!!
Nancy xx :D

3 comments:

  1. ooh this is beautiful! Love that background color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity of your card. just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design. Love the warm thoughts coming from a cool image.

    ReplyDelete