Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Waterfall card

Today, I have a waterfall card to share with you.


I was with a group of ladies this weekend at a paper crafting retreat. While I was there, some of the ladies made waterfall cards. I used this tutorial over on the SplitcoastStampers site to make my card. The instructions are easy to follow and the Heart stamps I used were perfect for this technique.


I stamped the Love Definition image on white card stock to create my own background paper. 
I stamped each Heart then die cut with Spellbinders™ Square die templates, then layered them onto Lacey Squares cut from red card stock. 

As you pull down on the tab, a different image appears on each square. 

Once you reach the last square, you reveal the Happy Valentine's Day sentiment on the pull tab. 

This card was very easy to make and the possibilities are endless! 

Supplies used:
  • CB9020-Heart Cube
  • C3014-Love Definition 
  • C2242-Happy Valentine's Day
  • MC0004-Romatic Charms
  • Spellbinders™ Square and Lacey Square die templates
  • Card stock: Red, Black, White
  • Momento Ink: Tuxedo Black, Love Letter, Rose Bud
  • Heart Brads
  • Ribbon
  • 1/8" Hole punch



Be sure to follow us on Facebook and don't forget to check out the sale going on until the the 18th, all orders will receive 35% off. 

Enjoy!
Janine




4 comments:

  1. Great card Janine. I love cards that are interactive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Janine! LOVE it!!!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool. I need to try that!

    ReplyDelete