Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Birds on a limb

Hi Everyone! Janine here with my card based on Linda's sketch.


My card features the Tree with Berries and Pair of Birds



I stamped and heat embossed the Tree with Berries on to the white panel. I cut three triangles from white card stock and placed them onto a scrap piece of paper spacing them evenly apart. I then stamped the Tree with Berries onto the triangles. I inked the edges with blue ink then aligned them on top of the previously stamped image. The adding the Pair of Birds to the branches finishes off my card. 

I chose not to add a sentiment to the card front. At a later date I'll add a sentiment to the inside of the card based on the event or reason I'll be sending the card. 

I hope you are enjoying the design teams take on the sketch. 

Enjoy!
Janine

1 comment: