Thursday, February 28, 2013

Celebrating Spring the Artistic Way

 

I'm ready to celebrate spring and have been excited to share this card using these adorable stamps from Just For Fun. This adorable artistic bunny fits me perfectly as another hobby of mine is painting. I recently purchased the Sizzix egg dies and knew that this wonderful little rabbit and those dies were meant to be used together. Our design team challenge is to use pastels and I am ready! I love the light colors of spring so I created the egg shaped card which is hinged at the top from yellow card stock and adhered a piece of die cut patterned paper from the Echo Park Dots & Stripes line to it. I added the Hello Pastel Washi Tape by Prima across the card and then die cut the smaller egg and stamped the Bunny Artist stamp onto it in black ink. I colored him in using my Letraset markers and adhered him to the edge of the card. I stamped the "Happy Easter" sentiment in pink to finish it off. This cute little card puts more more into the mood for spring. I only have to wait 20 more days for it to arrive.
Have a wonderful day!
~Peg

1 comment: