Friday, February 8, 2013

New Images Sneak Peek!

Happy Friday Everyone!

Rick and Debby are busy setting up for a one day show at the 16th Annual StampFest by the Bay. If you are in the area be sure to stop by and say Hi!

I had the pleasure of working with a few of the newest stamps that will be released very soon. If you are attending the show you can pick them up there. They are hot off the presses!

Today I'd like to share a card made with two new images. They're so new iI don't have names or links to share with you. However, as soon as they are loaded to the web site I will link them here as well as post an announcement.

Earlier this week I posted two sneak peeks on our Facebook page. If you haven't already liked our page I encourage you to do so. You never know when we will have a sneak peek or a give away :)

This card features the same images but in a smaller size. We offer many of our images in two sizes and these are just two of them.


I hope you enjoy the sneak peeks and have a wonderful weekend!

Enjoy!

Janine



1 comment:

  1. Cool, those are tropical,tropical. I can almost hear the music they are playing. I was at Stampfest and said hello to Rick but Debby was busy, busy, busy taking care of stuff and didn't even see her in the booth. Can't wait to see all the new images. Thanks for the great card post.

    ReplyDelete