Monday, February 18, 2013

Sending You Warm Thoughts





Good Morning.  It's Lisa with my newest project for Just for Fun.  I am so excited to be able to share my creation with you.  This following sketch is the inspiration for my card.



Another part of the challenge is to include embossing in my design.  I decided to do a couple types of embossing.   I started with the white card base and then cut a mat of navy blue card stock and added it to card base.  Cut 3 pieces of white card stock in a triangle shape to make the pennants.  Then using a die cut machine and a snowflake embossing folder, I embossed the white card stock. Attach the three pennants to the card front, making sure to space them evenly.  I then added a couple of snowflake brads to a couple of the corners on the card front.  I cut another piece of white card stock and stamp River’s Edge (E3072) using Versamark ink.  I added light blue embossing powder and then heat set with a heat gun.  I cut a mat for the image out of light blue card stock.  I attached the mat to image and then I pop dotted the image to the center of the card front.  I choose a greeting from Sentiments 3 (UMS7020) and stamped it on white card stock using Versamark ink.  I added light blue embossing powder and heat set it.  I cut out the sentiment using a Spellbinders Fancy Tag die cut.  I added the image to bottom of the card front.

Just For Fun Stamps Used: 

Other Products Used:

White and Navy card stock
Lullaby Blue embossing powder
Versamark Ink
Heat Gun
 Die Cut machine 
Snowflake embossing folder 
Snowflake Brads 
Spellbinders Fancy Tag

Finished Card Size:  6”x 4-5/8”


No comments:

Post a Comment