Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Sending You Warm Thoughts

Happy Hump Day everyone! How is your week going so far?
Are you having weird weather where you are?
It is so strange here in Dallas, we are in the upper 70's during the day
and then it falls into the 30's at night. I have never seen a winter like this!

Today I want to share a card perfect for everyday- no 
special occasion needed.
I started with a  large background stamp, which I splattered with water for a vintage look. I added my main image off center, and used foam dots to lift it up. This weeks extra challenge was to use glitter and/or bling and I have highlighted my flower with Stickles and used bling from Queen & Co in the lower corner of my main image. I used my nesties to cut my spot for my sentiment.
I used the following stamps from Just For Fun

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. Love the color combination. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you used the winter landscape and the background.

    ReplyDelete