Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Winter Beauty



Good Morning.  It's Lisa with my newest project for Just for Fun.  I am so excited to be able to share my creation with you.  For my card I started with the white card base and then cut a mat of navy card stock.  Cut another piece of  white card stock and then I added a piece of the tape sheet cut to fit on piece of white card stock.  I removed the backing paper and attached to piece of white card stock.  Then I removed the other piece of backing to expose adhesive and added the glitter.  Attach glitter paper to navy mat then I added a piece of navy organza ribbon and then attach to the card front.  I cut another piece of white card to stamp Winter Landscape.  I stamped the image using Versmark ink and the added clear embossing powder to the image.  I heat set the embossing powder with a heat gun.  After the image cools I applied Paris Dusk ink to the image with a sponge.  This is a reverse embossing and the image will appear white but the Paris Dusk ink will reveal the image.  I added a mat of Navy card stock and added the image to the card front using pop dots.  I added a small bow to the ribbon and the add a few clear gemstones to the top and bottom  of the mat. 

Just For Fun Stamps Used:
Winter Landscape

Other Products Used:
White and Navy card stock
Be Creative Tape Sheet
Navy Organza Ribbon
Memento Ink Paris Dusk
Versamark Ink
Clear Gemstones
Super Fine Embossing Powder Clear
Transparent Micro Fine Glitter
Heat Gun
Sponge
Finished Card Size:  6”x 4-5/8”

1 comment: