Monday, February 25, 2013

Winter berries


Welcome to another week of Just For Fun Rubber Stamps creations. Amber here with a card using the sketch provided for us and a little embossing included.I created my scene by masking and sponging. First I masked off for the sky and sponged 3 different inks. Then made some snow drifts by moving my mask around and sponging with one ink. Added some white gel pen to the tips of the mounds that I then washed out while still wet by using my aquapainter. Stamped G3584 Tree with berries in black ink.

For my embossing, I used a Versamaker on the tree for snow drifts and embossed with Iridescent Ice. I pulled out Embossing Markers and used the red embossing marker on the berries and covered with clear embossing powder.

I liked how the card was looking that I didn't want to cover it up too much with the next part of the sketch so I just used vellum paper for my triangles and added a little bit of red bling in the corners.

Have an inky day!
Amber

3 comments: