Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Winter Thanks...

It's my turn today to play with the triangle sketch. 
I must admit, I was having a bit of a time with this sketch.
For some reason I found it very daunting but after some thought
I decided to add a little embossing, vellum and ink.
 
And here is my card....
 
 
The triangles were embossed using a snowflake folder then highlighted with a bit of Chipped Sapphire DI.  The triangles were mounted on the card then covered with a sheet of pretty gold splattered vellum.  The main image was embossed with fine embossing ink.  The pearls are my take on the little corner dots.
 
Stamps used: Winter Landscape F3071; Sentiments #1 - Thanks
 
Have a great day everyone!
Ink Stained Roni
 

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I like the gold flecked vellum especially.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...I thought it was very pretty and went well with the whole look.

      Delete
  2. Glad to hear I wasn't the only one befuddled with this sketch! Guess that is what a challenge really is, huh?? Love how your card turned out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...nope, you weren't the only one ;) Yes, it was a challenge but a fun one.

      Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Great card....I was challenged with this one also.

    ReplyDelete