Friday, February 1, 2013

Winter Wonderland



Celine's back, this time sharing a black-and-white postcard to acknowledge the very chilly days (where I live, anyway!) of February. 

I used glossy card stock and stamped River's Edge in black.  Then I stamped Polar Bear Sketch onto a separate piece of uncoated card stock and embossed it using clear powder.  Next I spread glue and crystal fine glitter to give the bear a sparkly coat.

I drew a sketchy border just inside the postcard's edges, then cut out the bear and attached it with glue dots. The sentiment added the final touch.


The absence of color gives a feeling of starkness to this chilly winter scene.

Finished Size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"

3 comments:

  1. Great card Celine! I love the black and white together it just make the images pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Celine! The polar bear looks Amazing with crystal glitter! Love it!

    ReplyDelete