Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Pastel Bunnies

Good Morning Stampers! Nancy Y here today with an Easter card I created using Just For Fun Rubber Stamps. To make this card I cut a circle from cardstock using a paper punch, stamped the Love U Bunnies and the Happy Easter sentiment with black ink,  painted the bunnies with watercolors, and used some tattered rose ink to slightly distress the edges. Next I layered some patterned paper on my card base, attached a paper doily to the top, and placed my finished / stamped circle in the center of the doily. To complete the card I made a bow from seam binding, stamped a tiny tag with the Jelly Bean stamp, attached the tag to the bow with bakers twine and a vintage button, and added few clear gems.




Supplies Used:

Just For Fun Rubber Stamps:
Love U Bunnies ~ D3386
Jelly Bean ~ AA2341
Sentiment ~ UMS7018

cardstock
designer papers
tiny tag
clear gems
Prisma watercolors
StazOn ink ~ Jet Black
Distress inks ~ Tattered Rose and Worn Lipstick
paper doily
seam binding
vintage button
bakers twine

Happy Creating!!!
Nancy xx :D

2 comments: