Thursday, March 28, 2013

Tropical Breezes Card

Good evening blogging friends!
It is almost Friday - are you ready? I am!!

Today I want to share a card with you I made with some of the
new releases from Just For Fun Stamps. 
I love all the new tropical theme stamps!
I have used Irregular Frame 6  stamp and overlay, Wind Swept Palms 
and Wishing you a day sentiment.

I used gesso from Faber-Castell® to create the sand. I mixed micro-beads and 
spray-ink with the gesso to get the texture and color I wanted.

My other supplies are: Die Cuts With A View papers, Prima flowers, twine from The Twinery,  
Stampin' Up punch, Tsukineko inks, Glue Dots®, and seam binding.
I also used my sewing machine for added texture. 

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a wonderful weekend



No comments:

Post a Comment