Friday, March 1, 2013

Tulips for Spring

by Janine Blackwelder

Happy March 1st! That means we only have a few more weeks and Spring will officially be here.
In the meantime I have a card to share with you to help usher Spring in a little faster.



I stamped the Tulips image onto white card stock with Momento Summer Sky ink. I then outlined the Tulips and the outer image with a permanent black marker.



 Next, I colored the image with Pear Tart, Bamboo Leaves, Dandelion, Cantaloupe Momento makers. Then I cut around the outlined area leaving a tad bit of white.  With black card stock, I die cut the center from the Fleur de Lis Square with a straight square to create a frame. I then adhered it to the white card front with foam squares then adhered the Tulips to the center of the frame. Next I stamped the Happy Spring sentiment with black ink then adhering the card front to yellow card stock.


Enjoy and have a great weekend!
Janine


No comments:

Post a Comment