Monday, April 22, 2013

For Mom

 
 
 
This is the card that I created using this wonderful sketch from design team member Linda.  Every mom deserves flowers on Mother's Day so I used this beautiful brushed floral stamps and colored it with my Copic markers.  I decided to take the strip from the sketch in a new direction and use it as a sentiment strip after stamping "Happy Mother's Day" using the Shabby Shutters and Worn Lipstick Distress Inks by Ranger and then I inked the edges of the strip with the same colors.  I, also, used the Weather Wood Distress Ink to doing a little shadowing around the flowers.  The patterned paper is from the Sugar & Spice Collection by Doodlebug Design.  The Dew Drops are from The Robin's Nest and were used to finish off the card and fill in the open space on the pink card stock.  It was all adhered onto a piece of green card stock for the card base that created a 7" x 5" card.
 
 
No matter where your mom may be let her know that you love her this Mother's Day (May 12th) and create a card for her.  Stop by the Just For Fun website and pick up your stamps today!  

No comments:

Post a Comment