Friday, April 12, 2013

Natures Bouquet

by Janine Blackwelder

Happy Friday Everyone! I'm here today to share a card I created following along with our theme of Flowers and Mother's Day. I used the Natures Bouquet and a sketch designed by our very own Linda Knox.



I tweaked the sketch a bit to fit the image I used. 


I stamped the Natures Bouquet onto white card stock with Tuxedo Black ink then colored it in with Copic Markers (G-24, 46 RV-25, 55 Y-35, 38).

Next, I die cut the image with the largest die from the Timeless Rectangles set by Spellbinders, then with the Copic B00 marker I airbrushed the background while the card stock was still in the die. 



I saved my sentiment for the inside of the card. I stamped the Happy Mother's Day sentiment onto white card stock the die cut with the A2 Curved Matting Basics A #2 die. 

Enjoy!
Janine




No comments:

Post a Comment