Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Pretty In Pink Petunias

Hi everyone!  I hope you are enjoying the nice weather. This week's Just For Fun challenge was Anything Floral so I couldn't wait to get started. I love flowers and beautiful flower stamps, papers, etc. This Bunch of Petunias stamp is one of my favorite flower stamps from Just For Fun Stamps.   Every year I plant Petunias in our flower pots to enjoy during the nice weather so this challenge now has me excited for planting season.   After coloring the flowers with my Rose Pink, Antique Pink and Grass (green) Letraset markers, I wanted more dazzle to them so I decided to use some of my Art Glitter (Astro Turf green and Flamingo pink from the Razzle Dazzle Kit) and used the glue and tip that comes in the kit to outline the leaves and centers. I dyed the lace in coffee to add a vintage look to it.  The floral paper brought out the Petunias even more and I decided to do something a little different once I got it punched so I allowed it to stand above the card base for a little more interest.   I hope you've enjoyed my project and be sure to go check out all of the stamps from Just For Fun. 

~Peg

No comments:

Post a Comment