Monday, April 1, 2013

Thinking of you

Janine here with my card for you today.  I have been stalking Pinterest lately and ran across a card that had been pinned on a board that I follow. Here is the original post where the pin came from so I decided to recreate it with JFF flower images.


I die cut three rectangles from white card stock then stamped the images in two different colors of ink for each image for a shadow effect. 
I stamped the Wild Flowers with Cantaloupe then Tangelo inks. Then I stamped the Wild Flower Silhouette with New Sprout and Pear Tart inks. Lastly I stamped the Dandelion Blooms with LuLu Lavender and Grape Jelly. I finished it off with the Thinking of you sentiment from the Just a Note block stamped with black ink.
I then used foam tape the adhere the stamped images to the card font. 

I can see this card being made with various other stamps and themes. It was so easy to make and took less than 30 minutes to make. 

Enjoy! 

Janine


2 comments: