Friday, May 3, 2013

Drifting Off Into the Sunset

I have been really excited to share this card.  I am so happy with the way it turned out.  This week's challenge was to create a card with a vacation theme using the new line of vacation stamps.  Have you seen them yet?  They are terrific!  If you haven't checked them out be sure to go here to find them.  I chose to use the Hammock in Palms stamp for my card.  I created the sunset background using several distress inks and then stamped the hammock in black over the sunset.  I attached it to a 5' X 7" card base over a piece of palm paper by K & Company.  Doesn't this card just want to make you relax and enjoy the sunset while laying there drifting off for a nice little nap on the beach? 
 
Enjoy your day and be sure to try and take a little time to catch a sunset!
 
~Peg


1 comment: