Thursday, May 16, 2013

Having A Rockin' Good Day

 
 
 
This was a fun card to do.  Our challenge this week was to use this wonderful sketch created by one of the Just For Fun design team members and to use some of the news stamps.  Have you seen the new stamps yet?  They are a lot of fun.  Be sure to check them out on the site if you haven't seen them yet or are just wanting another peak at them to help you decide which ones to add to your collection. 
 
For the card, I used a black card stock for the base and added a piece of paper from Authentique onto the top of it.  I adhered it down with a piece of Washi Tape.  The mat behind the stamped image is a piece of yellow card stock with a strip of black c.s. run across it.  I love the new Silhoutte Couple so I decided to have some fun with it and add the horizontal musical note stamp as a background in black ink.  The "Shake It Up" sentiment is one of the new stamps to and was perfect with the dancing couple.  I liked this sketch so much I didn't want to change it much so I decided to just place things at a different angle than shown in the sketch. 
 
 
Have a rockin' good day everyone! 
~Peg

No comments:

Post a Comment