Friday, May 17, 2013

Walk into Summer


Good Morning.  It's Lisa with my newest project for Just for Fun.  I am so excited to be able to share my creation with you.  This following sketch is the inspiration for my card.


I started with the white card base.  I cut a mat of bright pink card stock and add to the center of the card front.  I added a piece of yellow ribbon both vertically and horizontal to the card front.  I cut piece of white card stock and stamped Flip Flop 3 (E3620) using Tuxedo Black ink.  I colored the image with Copic markers. I then stamped the A Vacation is... (B3669) sentiment at the bottom right edge with Tuxedo Black ink.  I cut a mat for the image out of black card stock.  I then cut a second mat of yellow card stock.  I added the yellow mat to the card front at a random angle.  I attached the stamped and colored image to the black mat and then added to the card front, again at a random angle.  I added Pink Star ink to the swirl design to add a little shimmer.


Just For Fun Stamps Used: 



Other Products Used:

White, Yellow, Bright Pink and Black card stock
Memento Tuxedo Black ink 
Yellow Satin Ribbon
Copics: RV09, Y35
Pink Star Gelly Roll Pen


Finished Card Size:  5-1/2”x 4-1/2”

I really hope you like my project and make sure that you check back every day on Just for Fun Rubber Stamps Blog and see what the talented design team members have created to inspire your creativity. Until next time.....Happy Paper Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment