Monday, June 24, 2013

Sending Warm Thoughts


It's hard to believe my time as a Just For Fun design team member is over.  This is my last post.  I had a great time sharing Just For Fun Stamps and am thankful to the owners and Janine for allowing me to be a part of the team. 

I created this last card to send "warm thoughts" to everyone.  I started by creating a 7" x 5" card base and added the background to it using a white piece of card stock.  The background was created using several ink pad colors and an inking tool.  I stamped this fantastic Sunset at the Seashore stamp ink black ink over the background.  Since the background was wider than the stamp, I decided to create a scene by adding more waves using the water stamp and more ground using the sand stamp.  I finished the horizon line by dipping the edge of a ruler in black ink and stamping it on each side of the line in the sunset stamp.  I stamped the sentiment on and then stamped the chair on another piece of card stock and fussy cut around it and attached it. 

Thank you for allowing me to inspire you!  Be sure to stop by my blog, Peg's Crafting Corner, to see what I am doing.  I'd love to know that you've stopped by so be sure to leave a comment saying "hi" and follow my blog to get updates of my latest creations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment