Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Vacation Memories


Good Afternoon.  It's Lisa with my newest project for Just for Fun.  I am so excited to be able to share my creation with you. 
My card  is insprired by this card sketch.


I started with the white card base.  I cut a mat of tan card stock and add to the center of the card front.   I cut piece of white card stock and I stamped the Film Frame stamp (F3528) using Tuxedo Black ink.  I then used the Film Frame Template (F3528T) to block the areas between the frames.  First I started by stamping Seagrass Small (A988) in the top frame with Cottage Ivy and LuLu Lavender ink.  For the middle frame I stamped Beach Fence (B336) using Desert Sand.  I then stamped Seagrass (A129) using Olive Grove ink in the bottom frame. I added a little bit of natural twine to the right side of the stamped image and then add to the center of the card front.  I added a glittered sand star.

Just For Fun Stamps Used: 

Other Products Used:

White & Navy card stock
Natural Twine
Sand Star Button
Memento ink:  Olive Grove, Cottage Ivy, Lulu Lavender, Desert Sand, Tuxedo Black

Finished Card Size:  6”x 4-5/8”
I really hope you like my project and make sure that you check back every day on Just for Fun Rubber Stamps Blog and see what the talented design team members have created to inspire your creativity. Until next time.....Happy Paper Crafting!!


No comments:

Post a Comment