Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Wildflowers Thoughts



Good Afternoon.  It's Lisa with my newest project for Just for Fun.  I am so excited to be able to share my creation with you. 

I started with the white card base.  I cut a mat of brown, blue, white card stock.  I attached the three mats together.  I attached brown satin ribbon going both directions and then I added the mats to the center of the card front.   I cut piece of white card stock and sponged the card stock with Summer Sky ink.  I then,  stamped the Wildflower Silhouette (F2714) using Rich Cocoa ink.  I cut two mats for the stamped image, one in white and one in brown.  I attached the stamped image to the to the two mats and then attached to the bottom right corner of the card front.  I cut another piece of white card stock and sponged it with Summer Sky ink.  I stamped Sending Warm Wishes sentiment (UMS7020).  I cut a mat to for the sentiment using Scalloped Rectangle die and a die cut machine.   I attached the sentiment to the mat and attached using Pop Dots to top left corner of the card front. 


Just For Fun Stamps Used: 
Other Products Used:

White, Brown, and Blue card stock
Brown Satin Ribbon
Memento ink pads: Summer Sky, Rich Cocoa
Classic Scalloped Rectangles Spellbinders
Pop Dots
Finished Card Size:  6”x 4-5/8”
I really hope you like my project and make sure that you check back every day on Just for Fun Rubber Stamps Blog and see what the talented design team members have created to inspire your creativity. Until next time.....Happy Paper Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment