Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Black and White Simplicity


Good Afternoon.  It's Lisa with my newest project for Just for Fun.  I am so excited to be able to share my creation with you. 

 
I started with the white card base.  I cut piece of vellum card stock and I stamped the StampTangle Border 1 (E3706) using Jet Black Staz-on ink.   Once the image has dried, I flipped the image over on a Paper Molding mat and using a stylus I went over the blank parts of the stamped image to bring out the white color you see in the finished card.  I cut a mat of black card stock and attached the stamped image using mini white brads.  Then I attached the image to the left side of the card front.  I also added a piece of black gingham ribbon and a bow on the right side of the card.

Just For Fun Stamps Used: 
 
Other Products Used:

White & Black card stock
Vellum Card stock
Black and white gingham ribbon
Staz-On Jet Black ink
White mini brads
Paper Folding mat
Stylus

Finished Card Size:  6”x 4-5/8”

I really hope you like my project and make sure that you check back every day on Just for Fun Rubber Stamps Blog and see what the talented design team members have created to inspire your creativity. Until next time.....Happy Paper Crafting!!

2 comments: