Monday, August 5, 2013

For Eponine

Greetings, Stampers!
Celine here, with a project inspired by the play, "Les Miserables".
My older kids and I are in love with the characters, plot and music of this remarkable work.
Today's offering comes to you courtesy of my 14 yo daughter, Laurel.  I apologize that I have barely been able to get out of bed these past few days.  I caught strep (from that same daughter, btw!) and it hit me hard.
Rather than leave the blog empty, I asked my dear daughter to fill in for me.  She was happy to comply.
 
Antibiotics are helping, and I'm hopeful that I'll get back to my own stamping very soon!

Stamps Used:
G2873 Rose

2 comments:

  1. Laurel did an amazing job! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Laurel! Hope you are well real soon Celine.

    ReplyDelete