Monday, August 26, 2013

With Love

Hi Everyone,

Wow, do you believe it's the last Monday in August already? The older I get the faster the time goes by. I have so many stamps to use and just not enough time. 

Today's card uses one of the summer 2013  Just For Fun StampTangle stamps. 



First, let me apologize for the red background; it is NOT part of the card. The last layer of the card is the yellow-gold layer.  I'll do better in the future with my photography. 

I stamped the StampTangle Teardrop Heart using Archival black onto white card. I cut the heart into two pieces and colored using watercolor pencils and a water brush. When dry I rubbed Microglaze over both pieces to seal them and bring out the color. The aqua card was run through a Sizzix embossing folder before adhering to the blue card and then the yellow-gold layer. All corners were chomped. 

The largest piece of the heart (left side) was popped up with pop dots. I stamped "with LOVE" in Archival black onto white card and cut apart and popped up.  I added white 1/8" ribbon and punched a swirl. Tiny pearls were added to the swirl and then "hooked" onto the ribbon. 


Stamps Used:

Thanks for stopping by! 
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment