Friday, September 20, 2013

Paper Clay Charms!

Stamps are just for cards...

This week I've used a couple JFF stamps to make some Halloween charms for a charm swap I'm hosting.



I shaped the paper clay into balls and partially flattened them.
 
Next I pressed the web stamp into the clay and then the spider.
 
You have to let the charms dry for quite a while before moving onto the paint stage.  I usually let my charms sit for 2-3 days to be sure they are completely dry.
 
Paint the entire charm (front & back) with black acrylic paint.
 
After the paint was dry I swiped on Brushed Pewter Distress Paint skimming just over the top of the charm.
 
I filled in the spider with Ruby Stickles Glitter Glue then finished the charm off with a red eyelet.
 
After the Stickles has dried they are ready for action!
 
 
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!
 
Ink Stained Roni


 

No comments:

Post a Comment