Monday, September 23, 2013

Perfect Pear Party!

Hi Just For Fun Bloggers! 

I have a Stamptangled Pear for you today...my, my. I love pears....the fruit and any pear stamps. I am delighted to have this really cool pear to work with and hope you are inspired by this card.

The pear is colored using colored pencils and cut out. I then cut around it onto black card, using a 1/8" border and adhered the two together. The background was created onto watercolor paper using gesso and gelatos watered down and blown around. When dry I stamped another new stamptangle background in opposite corners. In one of the circles from the stamptangle I put the "thank YOU". The pear is popped up using pop dots and a ribbon attached.

Voila! It's a Perfect Pear Thank You....
Stamps Used:

Thanks for stopping by and "see" you soon.  Linda K

No comments:

Post a Comment