Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Card For Shopaholic

Hello all, it's Alexia here. Today I want to share with you a card that I made using some Just For Fun Stamps. I love this woman shopper silhouette stamp when I first saw it and knew that I had to have it. I was also excited to know Just For Fun has just the perfect title for my card. :-) To be honest, I'm not a shopaholic (except shopping for craft supplies - lol) but I had this picture of my best friend in my mind before I created this, she loves to shop and she is a big fan of the novel "Shopaholic" by Sophie Kinsella. So that's where I got my inspiration from. I hope you like the card. :)

The circles background stamp is also one of my favorites, I love that the stamping area is large enough to cover my entire work surface.

Stamped and cut out boots using same stamp and adhered to card with foam tapes.



Just For Fun Stamps that I used for this card:
Woman Shopper Silhouette 1 
These Boots Are Made For... 
- Circles Background 

For more information about the card, please visit my blog HERE.

Thank you for looking and I hope you have a great day! :-)

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Alexia! That background is so Amazing! Love this entire design!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bold colors and the dimension you created with those boots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cool card! I love the colors you used in the background and that was such a fun idea to give her red boots :)

    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous fun bright card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Alexia, love the bright colored background!

    ReplyDelete