Monday, July 7, 2014

Just For You

Hello Everyone! Hope all of you enjoyed the long holiday weekend! Today I'm sharing a card I created with a StampTangle stamp from Just For Fun Rubber Stamps. This pear is definitely one of my favorites! The background was created with some bubble wrap ~ I simply rubbed some distress ink directly on the bubble wrap, spritzed it with water, and pressed it on my paper. I stamped the StampTangle Pear on a separate piece of cardstock, colored it with distress inks, and added it to the card with some foam squares. To finish the card I stamped the Just For You sentiment, and added a few black enamel accents.

 
Supplies Used:
 
 
white cardstock, black cardstock, bubble wrap, distress inks, archival ink, and enamel accents.
 
Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE it Nancy! Very cool background and it "pairs" with the pear perfectly ;)

    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Nancy, what great card you make! Love the pear and the coloring!

    ReplyDelete