Friday, July 25, 2014

Live, Love, Laugh

Good morning and happy Friday!

Ellie here today, it's my turn to share another JFF creation with you! Hope you like it!
This was so much fun to make, although messy. I used a gelli plate and the stamptangle background stamp for my background. After covering the gelli plate with acrylic paints I simply stamped the background onto the gelli plate, and this takes the paint away from the stamped area. Next I applied my card stock over the gelli plate (I used mixed media card stock here) to create my impression.
I don't have green acrylic paint yet, so after I created my background I simply colored over the bottom portion using green gelatos and smoothed it out to create a little grass. I also used the sea oats stamp from JFF to stamp some grass.

Row of houses by JFF were stamped separately, colored with gelatos and fussy cut. Clouds were made using a stencil and some modeling paste. Added the fussy cut sun and cut apart the sentiment to adhere to my card.



Just for Fun Stamps product list:
 Stamptangle Pattern Background  
Collaged Row of Houses
  sunny silhouette
Sea Oats
Sentiments 1 unmounted sheet

By the way, the stamps at JFF come in 3 choices, wood mounted, cling mounted and unmounted. If you click on the links above, you will see the price for the wood mounted option, but if you select cling or unmounted, it saves you $$.

Hope you have a fabulous weekend!!


3 comments:

  1. LOVE the card!! The background is incredible - so gonna have to try this. Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply amazing, love the background very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like I said on FB, love this card, your colors and the mixed media is perfect for this image.

    ReplyDelete