Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Polka Dots and Daisy


I like this happy Daisy image, it's so easy to cut out and makes the card very cheerful! 

The daisy is colored with Copic markers, cut out, a black marker colored the edges, it's lightly embossed on the back side and popped up with foam tape attached just under the yellow center and a thin strip under the stem.  I also popped up the large panel and it's stitched on the sewing machine.

Check out the Sentiment 1 word sheet, it has a word or short phrase to cover almost any event and the perfect for card fronts.


For more product info check out my (Roxie) blog post.

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Summery card Roxie! Love the Daisies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love Love this card Roxie! That's one of my favorite stamps and I absolutely adore polka dots! Beautiful card!!!
    Nancy :D

    ReplyDelete