Friday, July 18, 2014

Seahorse Stamptangle ♥


Happy Friday!

Kelly here ~ and I'm super excited to post my Just For Fun
card as a DT member!

 
Now I love ALL THINGS of the ocean and beach ♥
When I first saw this seahorse stamp, I literally squealed!

I can't tell you how much fun I had making today's card :)
I used a wonderful technique that I call "white-washing"
and colored the exquisite large
seahorse stamptangle stamp with prismacolor markers.
There are so many coloring mediums on the market right now
but the fun part is to use what you're comfortable with -
guaranteed the end result will be beautiful and fun in the process!

Since I was going for a 'beach' look, I used lots of teal/green/blue
to constrast the stark white of the card background.
I also love to decorate the inside of my cards so I continued
the design there with the stamped sentiment
"Wishing you a day ..."
My kind of day! ♥


 


Thanks for stopping by today!  Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

And, if you would like to view photos and step by step instructions
on this beachy seahorse stamp,
my blog will have all the supplies and photos that show beginning to end!

Stamping hugs,
~Kelly

stamps used: D3791
sentiment: D3675
 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card inside and out Kelly! !! Love all the textures, colors, and your entire design! It's Fantastic!!!!
    Nancy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Kelly! You were going for a beachy vibe and you hit it out of the park! Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, I like the ocean colors and fibers, wonderful inside and out.

    ReplyDelete