Friday, July 11, 2014

To watch a Sunset

Happy Friday!
 It's Ellie here today, I am so excited to show you my very first card using Just For Fun Stamps! I am even more excited to have been selected to be part of the design team. My design team package just arrived yesterday and I was blown away by the generous amount of gorgeous stamps I received! 


Above is my creation using several stamps from JFF. I kind of hurried with it, because I wanted to be able to take a photo while the sun was still up, so please excuse any imperfections.

Product list:
Inks: distress, SU, archival black, versamark
Msc. products : gelatos, embossing powder, twine, brads, gray copic


Thank you so much for stopping by, hope you liked my creation!
Have a wonderful day,


4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful Ellie! Love this card!
    Nancy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Ellie, love your card! Love the stamp and the background you created for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellie this is beautiful! I love the colors and the freshness of summer this has! Wonderful work! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Ellie. The colors are perfect...so much so it makes me wish I were there!

    ReplyDelete