Monday, July 14, 2014

You're a Whoot!!!

Hi!  Its Kim B and my first blog post as a design team member for Just for Fun Stamps.  I am thrilled to be a part of the team.  Today, I created a card using the Stamptangle Owl Stamp and the You're a Whoot Sentiment (links to actual stamps below card).  I framed the owl then used color pencils, chalks, and a little sparkle and gems to create this card.

 
 
Supplies Used:  Just for Fun  Stamptangle Owl Be There, Small, Product ID E3797
You're a Whoot Sentiment Product ID B3772
 
Hope you have a creative day!
Hugs,
Kim B- A Gypsy Angel

3 comments:

  1. Great card Kim! I especially love the jeweled owl!
    Nancy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, the owl catches my eyes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling card Kim! Love the little gems and sparkle!

    ReplyDelete