Friday, August 15, 2014

Dragonfly in Flight ♥

Hi everyone! 
Kelly here from the DT stopping by
 to share with you a dragonfly card ~
 quick and easy from start to finish!
 
I wanted to show you another approach to stamping ~
*Newspaper!*
 
 
I stamped out the gorgeous stamptangle dragonfly
onto newsprint, right from the recycle bin
(I adore the 'waste not want not' greener approach!)
My card base was made from smaller pieces
 I had in my scrap paper bin
and the lovely dragonfly still remains the focal point of the card. 
 
I'm also a big fan of decorating the inside of my cards
so I kept the theme flowing and used a Just For Fun sentiment,
wavy Thinking of You.
 
 
And that's it for today!
Have a wonderful weekend ♥
~Kelly
 
Just for Fun stamps used:
Large Dragonfly E3704
Thinking of you D3332
 


2 comments:

  1. Oh that's lovely Kelly! I love that you stamped the dragonfly on a piece of text! It's adds so much to the finished card - and I love the inside too!

    ReplyDelete