Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Home Decor Frame

Happy Wednesday everyone! Today I’m sharing a home décor frame that I made using this beautiful JFF’s Sun, Moon and Stars stamp! When my husband saw this frame, he requested to have it so he can put it in his work office! My husband is very supportive of my passion for crafting but he is not a very artsy person himself, meaning he doesn't appreciate art as much as we all do. So for him to be falling in love with this piece of art that I made, I'm beyond happy! Thank you JFF for making this beautiful stamp!

Stamped and colored with alcohol inks

Frame is from Michaels store, if you choose to use the same frame I suggest to add a little weight to the bottom of the frame as the frame itself is too light to withstand wind blow or simply gentle force. :)

Just For Fun Stamps used: Sun, Moon and Star

For more detail about the project, please visit my blog at http://alexia-picture.blogspot.com



Appreciate your visit, thank you! Have an awesome day!

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning - I'm sure this is just as lovely IRL gracing your husband's office! Well done! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful and even that much better that your dh fell in love with it! Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete