Friday, August 1, 2014

If I had a single flower...

Good morning and thanks for visiting!
Ellie here today, with a quick post sharing my newest Just For Fun creation. 


The beautiful floral stamp was heat embossed using a versamark ink pad and clear embossing powder. Then  I used an ink applicator to apply distress inks onto the card. It's a simple sketch. I just cut the image panel at an angle, added my sentiment and then adhered it onto a white card stock for a clean and simple card. I added a strip of white card stock over the image to finish it off. 

Products used:
Tim Holtz Distress inks (peeled paint, broken china)
versamark inkpad, clear embossing powder
black archival ink
recollections card stock 110lb


Have a wonderful weekend!!


4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card Ellie! Great choice of colors, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful card Ellie! I love the colors and the extra accent line you made. Very cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such scrumptious colors! I love the beautiful hues against the stark white, what a vision the contrast gives - such a yummy card! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful blend of colors! I like the angle of the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete