Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Love You Everyday Layout

Hi all, Happy Wednesday! Today I'm sharing a layout I created using some JFF Stamps. First of all let me introduce you to my daughter, Eva (short for her full name Evangeline). She is our little angle, sweet and beautiful. We love her very much although sometimes she drives us crazy! :D

So here is the layout:

First I stamped and embossed some cornflower images in the background in white color, this makes the images stand out a lot on the black card stock.


Then I stamped the stampTangle butterfly and colored it with alcohol inks, cut it out and use it as embellishment on my layout.

It adds so much life to the layout!

 

Just For Fun Stamps used on this layout:
Large Cornflower
Stamptangle Large Butterfly Swirl

Thank you for looking, I hope you like the layout. Have a great day! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my Alexia - this is simply stunning! It's so very pretty...just love it :)
    TFS!!

    ReplyDelete